Fixed: Autel AP200 Keeps Waiting & Refreshing, Diagnose Failed

Problem1: If I click on Diagnostics on Autel AP200, it takes me to the screen in the photo. I then click on the Mercedes Benz Sprinter and it tells me to wait, which I have done on different occasions for over 2 hours and it just keeps starting to refresh all over again.



Problem2: I've bought a Land Rover software on Autel MaxiAP AP200, which was working fine before. But now it keeps loading and cannot be opened.



Solution

Due to the Android System Upgrade, lots of users have met same problem on Autel MaxiAP/ Diag APP. Autel has fixed the issue in new APP version.

 

1. Delete all AP200(includes "ap200" & starting with "Diag-") apps;

2. Go to download & install latest app version in Google Play.

 

Read also:

Solved: Autel AP200 APP Crash & Flash Back Problem

 

Technical Support

Email: sales@AutelShop.de

Wechat: +86-13429866263

Whatsapp: +86-13429866263

 

www.autelshop.de

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post