Autel AL519 Review: Best Budge OBD2 Scanner for 5 Years

I've been using this Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner for over 5 years now.

 

I got to say this tool has held up extremely well over the 5 years of use. And it really has worked great for me. It has all the functions you need like read & erase codes, live data, view freeze frame, I/M readiness, on-board monitor test, component test, etc.

 

This is the perfect portable scanner. Just to have around and keep in your garage in case your car gets a check engine light.





It comes in this zip up case to store it as well as the cables. The OBD cable to plug into your car is extremely thick and high quality. You have this end right here that plugs into your car. And the other end plugs into the scanner, which are kind of threads to make sure it doesn't get tugged out. Like I said, this is a pretty long cable. This is everything about this scanner.




I cannot believe how well this is held up and just how perfectly it's functioned over the last 5 years of using. This I really couldn't ask for a better, just basic OBD2 scanner like this. It's light portable, easy to use and just gets the job done. This is pretty much the perfect scanner to do all this.

 

Overall, I would say this Autel AL519 scanner is definitely worth picking up, just to keep around in case you get a check engine light.




Contact Info:

Email: sales@AutelShop.de

Wechat: +86-13429866263

Whatsapp: +86-13429866263

 

www.autelshop.de

 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post